[asterisk-users] ConfBridge performance problem...?

Thorsten Göllner tg at ovm-group.com
Tue Feb 12 03:15:13 CST 2013

Hi again,

I did a try on my asterisk 11.2.1 compiled on Ubuntu 12.04 (64 bit) with
a simple Pentium 4 CPU (Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz). I connected
5 SIP-Users with a ConfBridge. This is my picture:

Please give a a hint where I can change "you parameters" like denoise
etc. So I will try to change these settings on my box also. I have no
experience with Confbridge.

-Thorsten-