[asterisk-users] target number is busy after some calls

Muhammad mohammad.ghazavi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:38:21 CST 2013

Hi,

I used Asterisk 1.8 and I have a gsm modem with 8 port.
When I called target number, gsm modem and asterisk show me one of these
ports active. after hangup, the actived port is going to idl status and
ready to use. but after some call from extension, when I want to call
another number, asterisk gives me Busy status, however all ports are idle
and ready to use.

I think asterisk have to flashed my extension. please let me know what is
your idea?