[asterisk-users] Quick start configuration sample for "chan_dahdi.conf"

Shitian Long longst.cn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:38:09 CST 2013

I am really a beginner of PRI ISDN board, I am wondering if there is a "quick start" chan_dahdi.conf configuration I could use.

I tried to install two "FreePBX" boxes  follow the instructions from "http://www.cadvision.com/blanchas/Asterisk/DahdiT1trunk.html" connected them between PRIs, It worked. And now if I refer the FreePBX "chan_dahdi.conf"  it looks like "http://pastebin.com/kfWWL6dm" and it seems there is no specific configuration in FreePBX "chan_dahdi.conf". And now I tried to add "[global]
[3:33pm]  #include dahdi-channels.conf" into chan_dahdi.conf. and do a "static-host*CLI> dahdi restart "  still seems no progress…

longst