[asterisk-users] RPM updates

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Wed Feb 6 16:23:05 CST 2013

On 6 Feb 2013, at 20:06, Rusty Newton wrote:
> [...]

Hi Rusty, thanks for the update. Sounds like it's being done to save wasting time building both the old and new dahdi-linux against the new kernel. I can see why that might be done. Makes it a bit awkward if we cant build a PBX by just yum installing for a few weeks. I'll have to try rolling back to an out of date kernel on the box involved - my project is on around the 4 week mark so it'd be cutting it a little fine otherwise.

Cheers for the update.

Steve