[asterisk-users] problem

brahim abidar abidarbaha91 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:30:45 CST 2013

Hi every body;

 I want to intall  some softwars working with my Asterisk server and I get
these erreurs :

*
error: cannot seek `/dev/sda'.
error: cannot seek `/dev/sda'.
error: cannot seek `/dev/sda'.
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: error: cannot seek `/dev/sda'.
dpkg: error processing grub-pc (--configure):
*

Please can any one let me know how can I resolve this problem;
--
*
**Élève Ingénieur INE2 à l'Institut National des Postes et

*
* * *Responsable de la cellule Asterisk au **Club Electronique et Systemes
Embarqués de l'INPT*
*Membre du projet " ilearn", SIFE INPT* *
   *
*     Tel : +212642398782
   *