[asterisk-users] Set(CALLERID(num-pres)=prohib) / AGI version

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Feb 6 09:02:33 CST 2013

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013, Thorsten Göllner wrote:

> I tried to implement it into my AGI-Script, but with no success. Can please
> anyone give me a hint, what is wrong with it:
> Set CALLERID(num-pres) prohib
> or
> Set CALLERID(num-pres)=prohib
>
> Both commands lead into:
> 510 Invalid or unknown command

I'm just a 1.2 Luddite, but...

Who's library/framework are you using?

Neither of the commands you show above are valid AGI commands.

Curiously, I've never tried to set caller ID (or its options) in an AGI,
I've only set channel variables that ended up setting CID in the dialplan.

If you were reading the variables, the command would look like:

 	'get full variable "${CALLERID(num-pres)}"'

Maybe you could try something like:

 	'set variable "CALLERID(num-pres)" "prohib"'

(I don't see a 'set full variable' AGI command.)

How about a console log with verbose and debug cranked up and with AGI
debug enabled?

--
Thanks in advance,