[asterisk-users] CallerID external call after Attended Transfer

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Mon Feb 4 06:53:08 CST 2013

Hello,

using Asterisk 1.8.12.2

case :

I call with my cellphone to our public telephone number
Our receptionist answers the incoming call and does an attended transfer
to my colleague ( A )
Colleague answers and the receptionist tells him that I am on the other
side.
Receptionist transfers the call and I am connected to my colleague ( B )

My question is about the CallerID that the "colleague" sees on his IP-phone.

In step A the colleague sees the CallerID of the receptionist, which I
normal.
In step B, after I am connected to my colleague, the colleague still
sees the CallerID of the receptionist (and not my cellphone number).

How come my colleague does not see my cellphone number ? What is the
correct setting ( IP-phone ? Asterisk ? ) to obtain this functionality.

Thanks.
Jonas.