[asterisk-users] Convert Asterisk Appliance (AA50) to "Open" Asterisk?

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Sat Dec 28 15:03:40 CST 2013

I think that's a good idea, I turned an AA50 into just a trunk device for a sip box and it worked for a long time

The other things that are small and work are the atcom ip Pbx series
http://www.atcom.cn/products_ippbx.html
They are pretty cheap in NZ but not as low as the beaglebone suggestion

Cheers Duncan