[asterisk-users] Maximum number of users

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 04:08:30 CST 2013

Thanks a lot for the help from the all.

Without using PBX functionalities (like conference or pickup and so on), only basic calls. So how many concurrent calls can support?

The idea is, we need to use Asterisk with ISP which will be service provider for sip calls for the subscribers, and the asterisk should be connected with E1s to do calls within the country.

The registered users will reach up to 100 000 users and the concurrent calls will reach up to 2000 or 3000 calls.

Appreciate the kindly advise.
Regards
Bilal