[asterisk-users] Asterisk 126.96.36.199 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Tue Dec 17 15:28:28 CST 2013
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 188.8.131.52.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 184.108.40.206 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- chan_sip: Fix an issue where an incompatible audio format may be
added to SDP.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21131. Reported by nbougues)
* --- cdr_adaptive_odbc: Also apply a filter when the CDR value is
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22272. Reported by Jordi Llull Chavarria)
* --- app_queue: Fix Queuelog EXITWITHKEY only logging two of four
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22197. Reported by Dalius M.)
* --- chan_sip: Do not increment the SDP version between 183 and 200
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21204. Reported by NITESH BANSAL)
* --- chan_sip: Fix Realtime Peer Update Problem When Un-registering
And Expires Header In 200ok
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22428. Reported by Ben Smithurst)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-users