[asterisk-users] Queue with linear strategy does not work

Thorben Jensen info at thorben.dk
Tue Dec 10 22:14:27 CST 2013

I have a queue with linear strategy. When I add dynamic members it does NOT
ring the members in the order they are added.

I use the command "AddQueueMember" to add members but it seems to be random
how it rings the members.

Hope somebody can help.

This is the description of linear strategy:

*linear: Rings interfaces in the order they are listed in the configuration
file. Dynamic members will be rung in the order in which they were added.  *

Regards
Thorben Jensen