[asterisk-users] "dahdi show channels" no such command

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Thu Dec 5 20:09:50 CST 2013

Run "dahdi_cfg -vvv" to verify DAHDI kernel modules are loaded and configured correctly.

Verify chan_dahdi.so is built and located in your Asterisk modules directory, usually /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/  If there is no chan_dahdi.so chances are you built Asterisk before installing DAHDI.  Rerun ./configure or run "make distclean" and then rerun ./configure to rebuild Asterisk.

Use the command "module show like dahdi" in the Asterisk CLI to verify chan_dahdi.so is loaded.  If it isn't loaded then chances are you have a chan_dahdi.conf issue.