[asterisk-users] Troubleshooting TDMs (Packet capture like debugging)

Russ Meyerriecks rmeyerriecks at digium.com
Thu Dec 5 10:36:54 CST 2013

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM, James Bensley <jwbensley at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I re-route traffic away from this box (having never installed DAHDI
> before) can I "simply" shutdown Asterisk, checkout the latest SVN,
> compile, reload the kernel module and restart Asterisk?

The dahdi project moved from svn to git about a year ago. The existing
dahdi svn repo is stale and is for archival purposes only. Here is a
quickstart that should get you up and running with the dahdi git repo:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/DAHDI/Quick+Start+From+Source

You might want to skip the "dahdi_genconf system" step, as it will
overwrite your current /etc/dahdi/system.conf configuration.

Good luck!
--
Russ Meyerriecks
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer