[asterisk-users] How to reply with 480 Call-limit to incoming SIP call ?

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 29 08:42:28 CDT 2013

Thanks for your very helpful reply.

1.My system prints out:
CLI> core show application Hangup

  -= Info about application 'Hangup' =-

[Synopsis]
Hang up the calling channel.

[Description]
This application will hang up the calling channel.

[Syntax]
Hangup([causecode])

[Arguments]
causecode
    If a <causecode> is given the channel's hangup cause will be set
    to the given value.

[See Also]
Answer(), Busy(), Congestion()

How could we improve this Arguments section so that other Asterisk admins
can find available <causecode> values ?