[asterisk-users] Backing up DB kills RT peers

Mike ispbuilder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:15:06 CDT 2013

On 13-08-08 02:08 PM, Mike Diehl wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I had a scary thing happen to me when I did my database backup last
> night.  Within seconds of starting the backup script, ALL of my real
> time sip peers disappeared!

try mysqldump -q instead of just mysqldump. That will send output as its
available instead of waiting for mysql to collect it all (which might be
the cause of your problem - collecting it all means gathering it all in
ram, usually.)

--
Looking for (employment|contract) work in the
Internet industry, preferably working remotely.
the hot thing. Ask for a resume! ispbuilder at gmail.com