[asterisk-users] Strange issues with newly rebooted machine

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 10:47:33 CDT 2013

I appreciate your quick response.  I issued the commands specified and
got NO output!

CLI> core set verbose 10
Verbosity was 25 and is now 10
CLI> core set debug 10
Core debug was 25 and is now 10
CLI> module unload chan_sip.so
CLI> module load chan_sip.so

The reason we had to reboot the machine is that we changed it's
physical location, but didn't change it's IP address.  As part of the
restart, I also took the opportunity to rebuild a RAID-1 array.  Other
than that, there have been no configuration changes since the last
time this worked.

Any other ideas?

Mike