[asterisk-users] Voicemail variables on email subject

Rafael dos Santos Saraiva rafaelsnsa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:27:04 CDT 2013

I noticed that the problem occurs when I use the variables "${VM_DUR}" and
"${VM_CALLERID}." Only the subject of the message, if the body is not the
problem. Using UTF or utf the same problem occurs.

Att,
*Rafael dos Santos Saraiva*
Tel: (51) 8174-7956
*Digium Certified Asterisk Administrator (dCCA)*
http://www.astdocs.com | <http://br.linkedin.com/pub/rafael-saraiva/52/aab/230>