[asterisk-users] looking for a way to do appointment reminders

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Fri Apr 26 01:19:55 CDT 2013

Hi Brandon,

as you are asking for professional help for a commercial project, I
would recommend you to place a bounty.
You can contact me directly if you want my professional help... I have
developed exactly what you´re looking
for and this solution is running in a high-call-volume installation
without any issues.
regards,
yves