[asterisk-users] Installing Asterisk on Virtual Machine

Sandeep Raju sandeepraju at practo.com
Tue Apr 23 07:42:19 CDT 2013

@Tzafrir,

I uninstalled the version 11.2 and compiled the version 1.8.12.2 as
mentioned in that page...  its working fine now.. as my virtual machine was
running on KVM.. i think i faced the same issue mentioned in that issue
report..

I even went further and uninstalled 1.8.12.2 and install 1.8.22 and again
the problem was back..

so, i think the problem is same as the one in the issue...