[asterisk-users] External call control for Asterisk

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 03:43:44 CDT 2013

Not sure if that's what you are looking for, but I would think about having
the dialplan call a web service (maybe using CURL) and passing account and
current number. The system would reply with the number to actually dial, or
none if blocked, and the maximum possible call length. Then it's all
Asterisk (or turtles all the way down).

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Test-drive WombatDialer beta @ http://wombatdialer.com