[asterisk-users] Looking for a reporter for SQLite3 with Lighttpd and PHP

Daniel - Asterisk earohuanca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:44:51 CDT 2013

Hello List, here I go again,

I'm looking for an interface to access my Sqlite3 DB which holds my CDR and
SIP realtime tables. I'm running Asterisk 1.8.20.1 on my Raspbian distro
(Debian Wheezy).

I've tried http://astcdrview.berlios.de/ without success after following
installation guide and it seems to be an abandoned project. If you know
about a tool or product to download CDR reports and update SIP realtime
tables please let me know.

Regards,

Elder D. Arohuanca
dCAP