[asterisk-users] sip registration

Thomas Perron thomas.perron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 08:46:21 CDT 2013

Got it...

Connected to Asterisk 11.3.0 currently running on Asterisk (pid = 954)
Asterisk*CLI> sip show registry
Host                                    dnsmgr Username       Refresh
State                               Reg.Time
sip3.voipvoip.com:5060                  N      444222146         105
Registered                          Sun, 07 Apr 2013 09:42:31
1 SIP registrations.
Asterisk*CLI>

Next hurdle is extensions.conf

I must need to establish / correlate my DID number to something.
When I dial my DID I get "you have reached a non working number"