[asterisk-users] fax - sound/tone - dealing with SPAM

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:09:47 CDT 2013

On 04/05/13 00:58, Patrick Lists wrote:
>On 04/04/2013 09:54 PM, Joseph wrote:
>> +1.7044972383
>
>If that number is his actual number, maybe create a script that calls
>him 10 times an hour, every hour between 00:00 - 07:00am and plays
>screaming monkeys every time he picks up (or his voicemail kicks in).
>
>Regards,
>Patrick

I'm not sure fighting evil with evil will do any good; but he has a 1-800-number on his web-page so he has to pay for the call.
Utilizing asterisk to call his number 7/24 might teach him a lesson :-/

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+auto-dial+out+deliver+message
Though, I'm not sure this would be the correct way to go.

--
Joseph