[asterisk-users] fax - sound/tone - dealing with SPAM

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 14:54:37 CDT 2013

I receive several calls from this scamer: Senior SafeAlert
It is an automated call and they keep rotating their caller ID so it is harder to block them.

Does asterisk have a "fax" sound tone? If I block their number and play "fax" tone/sound maybe they will remove me from their calling list.
I've tried to call them but nothing helps.

Any better ideas? They keep calling sometimes few times a day.

Their web site is http://www.seniorsafealert.com/

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - Go Daddy)
Domain Name: SENIORSAFEALERT.COM
Created on: 28-Aug-12
Expires on: 28-Aug-13
Last Updated on: 28-Aug-12