[asterisk-users] Realtime Hints

Leandro Dardini ldardini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:39:53 CDT 2012

Thank you again,
The problem in this setup is the inability to isolate a group of extensions
from others. I mean, if all hints are in the same context, each extension
can subscribe to any of the hints. The reason I prefer a completely
realtime hints was I'd like to dynamically create hints in dynamically
created context to jail an extension to only the hints I decide.

I have tried to contact Digium on this topic and I am ready to setup a
bounty to have a true realtime hints management coded if not already
available.

Leandro