[asterisk-users] T.38 gateway ATA

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Sep 25 15:00:10 CDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jeff
LaCoursiere
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:49 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] T.38 gateway ATA

On 09/25/2012 10:44 AM, Danny Nicholas wrote:
> I would recommend the OBI110.
>

> --

Had a chat with their support - apparently the OBI202 supports "T.38 Fax
Relay", which is (I learned today) the term for the functionality I am
looking for.  The lower models do NOT support this, only passthru.
Sadly the OBI202 is kind of pricy.  And has an odd USB port... what would
that be useful for I wonder?

Cheers,

Wondered about the USB port myself.  Looked this up -
http://www.obihai.com/docs/OBi202DS.pdf ; you can hook the device up to your
wifi network.