[asterisk-users] 1.4.43 lost part of dialplan

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Sep 20 07:53:26 CDT 2012

>> Has anyone ever run across where asterisk "looses" part of a diaplan???

I've been running Asterisk since pre 1.0 days and to date, I've never had this happen.  My guess is you have some type of outside process modifying your dialplan?

Either way, I have a BackupPC install that does nightly backups of my important configs, along with voicemail.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: