[asterisk-users] AGI HANGUP PROBLEM

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:26:02 CDT 2012

Hi,

So basically the FXO cards configurations need to be tweaked i.e
hanguponpolarityinverse=yes etc.
Since this is a Hangup request initiated by the SIP client, Asterisk then
atleast it should close all the media streams and channel should get
deleted.
Keeping an eye on BYE : *CLI> "sip set debug on" Then make this call and
see if a SIP BYE method is triggered properly and appears on screen.
More likely you need to look into you dahdi configs.

Thanks,
Sammy