[asterisk-users] AGI problem

Mehdi Rahimi mrm.cisco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:36:58 CDT 2012

Hello All,

 I need to use agi to handle some issue , after finishing agi i want to
 hang up the channel , if i call from an extension there is no problem
 but i want to be the same for PSTN (outside) caller , if someone call
 asterisk show the hang up channel but the caller is not disconnected
 and if meanwhile someone inside try to call from an extension the
 outide caller can listen to DTMF and everything . . . .
 I would be really grateful if you share your close experience .

 Regards,
 Mehdi