[asterisk-users] $agi->hangup() Does not hang up the channel

Mehdi Rahimi mrm.cisco at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:49:02 CDT 2012

This is happen whenever caller calls from mobile phone and if the
caller calls from analog line i can handle with :

;exten => s,n,Playtones(congestion) ; send the audio sequence that
humans understand means "congestion"
;exten => s,n,Congestion(5) ; signal the other end of congestion. Wait
for hangup.

and call hangs up from the telco , but it does not for mobile calls

Regards,
Mehdi