[asterisk-users] Indicate multiple incoming calls from a multi-channel DID on a single phone

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Mon Sep 3 20:49:22 CDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Chris Nighswonger <
cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:

> Is it possible to indicate multiple incoming calls from a multi-channel
> DID on a single phone? The phone in question is a Polycom 550.

I think I may have it, but would like some feedback so I won't chase the
rabbit too far if it is something other than a rabbit...

Set up 4 extensions, one assigned to each of the four line keys on the 550.
Route the incoming call to line 1.
Set up line n to "roll over" to line n+1 on busy.

Am I going about this right?

Thanks,
Chris