[asterisk-users] Asterisk hangs while starting in OpenSuse 12.2

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Sep 3 09:05:09 CDT 2012

Gopalakrishnan

I download and compile from libpri, dahdi, and asterisk. You have to insure
that you have all of the dependencies when you compile there are many. Also
compile and install spandsp as well. I did a 12.1 system over the weekend
without issue.

Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003