[asterisk-users] any good way to reload "realtime" configuration

Shitian Long longst.cn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 06:29:14 CDT 2012

Hello,
properate
After I alter configurations of asterisk realtime in "extconfig.conf" If there is a good way to apply new configuration? At moment, I do a "core restart now" or "core reload". Probably either of them is not an appropriate "reload realtime".
But in Asterisk CLI realtime, there is not a "reload" like  "sip reload" or "dialplan reload"
I am wondering if you guys have suggestions for this realtime reload action?

Thanks