[asterisk-users] multi tenant

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Tue Oct 30 10:20:08 CDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:15 AM, Darin Iv <adariniv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to configure DIDs for different companies and they should reach on
> different extension with different context. Cant we have same extension
> in different context?
>
> This is what we we want
> Company A:
> Context Company_A
> IVR Company A
> Extensions: 101,102,103,104 etc.
>
> Company B:
> Context Company_B
> IVR Company B
> Extensions: 101,102,103,104 etc.

There are multiple ways to do this.  One way is the "Local" dial.  We have
done this for companies who are different entities but want to do 3-digit
dial.

Dial(Local/101 at company_a#extensions,25)

Where we assume you have a context like:

[company_a#extensions]

exten => 101,1,Dial(SIP/company_a.${EXTEN},25)

Another way is to simply do an include for the other company's extension
context.  However that requires that you not duplicate the extension
numbers between the contexts/companies.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve