[asterisk-users] high capacity analog <-> sip gateway

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Oct 25 16:01:40 CDT 2012

That is just silly.  You mean to say that the Adtran and the Adit
units are not as reliable as these new devices.  No way.

Get Adtrans, buy a four port T1 card or even better get the redfone
device and do HA Linux between to boxes, you have immediate failover.
http://www.red-fone.com/products-new/80.html

I seriously doubt any product on the market is as solid, tried, and
true as the traditional channel bank.

You can pickup these channel banks very cheap used, and often find
them in telco closets that have been abandoned.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro