[asterisk-users] high capacity analog <-> sip gateway

Justin Killen jkillen at allamericanasphalt.com
Thu Oct 25 16:01:14 CDT 2012

Cost and ease of deployment, yes.  At this specifc location we are currently using Centrex lines (AT&T hosted) and are looking for a way to move into something cheaper without throwing away the existing phones.  I like the idea of using a channel bank - I'll look into that as an option as well.

-Justin