[asterisk-users] high capacity analog <-> sip gateway

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at sunfone.com
Thu Oct 25 15:48:55 CDT 2012

Agree with 24 port being the max for a single device.  In that vein I
just deployed a handful of Grandstream 24 port FXS devices that seem to
be working well at a decent price point.  I don't normally recommend
Grandstream for anything, and in the past we have only deployed
Audiocodes for this kind of task, but the Grandstream was half the price...