[asterisk-users] high capacity analog <-> sip gateway

Justin Killen jkillen at allamericanasphalt.com
Thu Oct 25 15:21:42 CDT 2012

I'm looking for an fxs <-> sip gateway/router/switch for about 100 existing analog phones.  I'd like to get this done cheaply, but I want to make sure that whatever we buy works well with asterisk as well.  As far as I can tell, digium make no such device.  The only ones I've been able to find with a 48 port capacity are these two:

Sangoma Vega 5000 50 FXS + 2 FXO Gateway (http://www.voipsupply.com/sangoma-vega-5000-50fxo-2fxs)
Realtone WSS120 VoIP Gateway (http://www.realtonetech.com/product/voip-gateways/86-wss120-series-voip-gateways.html#description)

Does anyone have any experience with either of these products/vendors, or any suggestions for a different piece of hardware?

Thanks
-Justin