[asterisk-users] Call Presence for Offhook/Onhook Only

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Oct 22 16:25:41 CDT 2012

You could do a simple PHP/Perl script to query hints and ring only the
not-in-use phones.  Or more simply that that do a ChanIsAvail() against the
list and ring the returned array. If I do
ChanIsAvail(line1/line2/line3/line4/line5) and 1 and 3 are in use, it
returns an array with 2/4/5 and I can Dial the array.