[asterisk-users] Voicemail to text for Asterisk

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Oct 22 15:02:13 CDT 2012

Carlos

I have tried several solutions and non of them have been worth the money. I
have worked with transcription companies and they are the best but they are
expensive. If you do find something that works let the groups know as there
are a few of us out here that are looking for that holy grail of speech to
text.

Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003