[asterisk-users] B200p card - use dahdi or mISDN?

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 16 05:30:05 CDT 2012

On 10/16/2012 08:50 AM, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
> I've just bought an OpenVOX B200p ISDN card - and if I remember
> correctly from last time I used one of these - it is possible to use
> either DAHDI or mISDN with it. Are there any factors to consider when
> choosing which software to use? Is one better than the other - or does
> one have features which are not present in the other?

I would go for DAHDI so you can use the card like you would use any
Digium card. OpenVOX also seems to focus on DAHDI integration. Looking
at the OpenVOX site it seems that you will need to use the patched DAHDI
from here:

http://downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-linux-complete/

Regards,
Patrick