[asterisk-users] B200p card - use dahdi or mISDN?

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 01:50:43 CDT 2012

I've just bought an OpenVOX B200p ISDN card - and if I remember
correctly from last time I used one of these - it is possible to use
either DAHDI or mISDN with it. Are there any factors to consider when
choosing which software to use? Is one better than the other - or does
one have features which are not present in the other?

I will be using it for a simple PBX, with 2 ISDN channels as trunks and
9 SIP internal SIP extensions.

Or is this one of those questions where there are enough proponents on
either side - so that there is no simple answer?

Thanks