[asterisk-users] Caller ID DTMF is not coming

Alexander Tarasov tarasov-am at fxclub.org
Thu Oct 11 18:09:58 CDT 2012

Hi.

I have a problem with the Caller ID in Ukraine - it is not coming, but I
sure that telco is providing it as a DTMF. I have recorded the line
using dahdi_monitor: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20000962/dtmf.wav
The record contains DTMF codes, first ring and answer of dialplan -- it
is just Playtones(1004/1000) .

I have set "cidsignalling=dtmf" and tried all choices for "cidstart"
(dtmf, polarity, ring), but have no luck.

If you will open the record in the audio editor, you will see that the
first digit (DTMF "D") is quite louder than other digits (7495727C). Is
this normal? I have adjusted my "rxgain" parameter on that dahdi
channel, so I think it is the telco issue (DTMF sound overload at its
output side).

I can provide any debug logs, if it they are needed. I sure, that it is
possible to set up the CallerID recognition, because I am able to
recognise them in Audacity! :-)

Thanks!

--
Forex Club