[asterisk-users] Digium D40 phones and Caller ID

Christopher Harrington chris at acsdi.com
Thu Oct 11 17:39:35 CDT 2012

First post to this mailing list. I'll keep it brief: My D40 phones
don't show the "name" component of CALLERID.
It only displays the number. This includes calls originating from PSTN
with their own CID already set, and calls
where we've specifically filled in this data. Changing the destination
of my test extension to a softphone (zoiper
in this case) correctly displays the information. sip.conf already
contains sendrpid=pai.