[asterisk-users] Motif XMPP

Robert rhuddleston at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:33:30 CDT 2012

My apologiesŠ I will clarify the situation.

We set up Motif per Digium's new WIKI on Google Voice for Asterisk 11.
It completed dialing / ring and answer BUT NO AUDIO.. No errors on the
console.

We upgrade to SVN pull of Asterisk 11 and now Motif gives new errors (ICE).

I gave up as there is little corresponding documentation on MOTIF.

We rolled back to Asterisk 10 and got it to work within minutes using old
GTALK/Jabber methodology.

I know the rules about cross-post and before casting stones - I've been
around Asterisk and other platforms for a long time.

So thanks!