[asterisk-users] SendFAX - multi-page TIFF

Mikhail Lischuk mlischuk at itx.com.ua
Sun Oct 7 12:07:20 CDT 2012

Steve Underwood писал 07.10.2012 15:23:

> The commands you
will find at
> http://www.soft-switch.org/spandsp_faq/ar01s14.html [1]
will reliably
> produce standard, fine, and superfine image files in
the various common
> FAX formats.

Thanks, I will look into that.
However, I tested it on different pages, and it has been working fine
for 10 months... Can you give an example of what PDF size/dpi would
result in error? People feed my script PDF documents created with
PDFCreator or Bullzip PDF printer, can they produce wrong document with
the same default settings?

And about that ImageMagic calling GS... I
was fighting conversion problems, and Google advised me to try
ImageMagic instead of GS, and it worked where GS didn't. I am not trying
to argue, but anyways 8)

--
With Best Regards
Mikhail Lischuk