[asterisk-users] "Call me now" outbound calls in a queue

Ioan Indreias indreias at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:07:29 CDT 2012

Hi Mitch,

Glad that it works for you.

Regarding the CallerID I suggest to set some the variables before the
actual Dial.

Something like:

Action: Originate
Channel: Local/s at callmenow/n
Context: to-customer
Exten: s
Async: true
Variable: CHANNEL_TO_CUSTOMER=SIP/voipms/customer_number
Variable: OUTBOUND_CALLERID_NUM=777
Variable: OUTBOUND_CALLERID_NAME=Call Me Now
Timeout: 999999

[callmenow]
exten => s,1,NoOp(callmenow: Queue without answer)
  same =>n,Queue(sales,tc)

[dial-to-customer]
exten => s,1,NoOp(to-customer)
  same => n,Set(CALLERID(num)=${**OUTBOUND_CALLERID_NUM})
  same => n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${**OUTBOUND_CALLERID_NAME})
  same => n,Dial(${CHANNEL_TO_CUSTOMER})

Have a nice weekend,
Ioan