[asterisk-users] "Call me now" outbound calls in a queue

Mitch Claborn mitch_ml at claborn.net
Fri Oct 5 09:48:26 CDT 2012

This is mostly working.  See below.  My only problem is being able to
set the caller ID on the outbound call to the customer.  I've tried both
a queue connected macro and gosub (see below), and those both execute,
but the caller ID is not showing up correctly for the customer.  I
assume this is because the caller ID is being set on the agent's channel
not the customers.

Any ideas on that?

Action: Originate
Channel: Local/s at callmenow/n