[asterisk-users] Call Termination Provider Madness

Michel Verbraak michel at verbraak.org
Wed Oct 3 08:57:02 CDT 2012

Op 03-10-12 15:08, Tim Nelson schreef:
> [...]
Tim,

As Far as I known are the outbound RTP ports determined by the other
end. It is also UDP traffic so the inbound stream could be destined for
port 10000 and the outbound could be coming from port 10000. So still
100 simultanious calls.

10000 ------> XXX  (outbound)
10000 <----- XXX (inbound)
for one call.