[asterisk-users] Case-sensitivity of Dialplan variables.

giovanni.v iax at keybits.org
Wed Oct 3 03:02:21 CDT 2012

Il 01/10/2012 23.15, Mark Michelson ha scritto:
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20163
>
> The issue involves case-sensitivity of channel and global variables
> in the dialplan.

+1 for case-sensitive variables everywhere.

I'm glad to see that this inconsistency issue will be finally addressed.
Whatever the final result it is important that there is **consistency**.

I believe also that from a programming perspective may be a small gain
in parsing efficiency using case-sensitive variables.

--
TeeBX VoIP communication platform (coming soon)
http://code.google.com/p/teebx/